It’s getting so crazy with vaccines that now they are offering combo shots! Of course it’s to make the parents life easier so their kids don’t have to get so many shots. This new one called Pentacel, combines Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, and Hib.
And they recommend it’s safe to start giving it at 6 weeks of birth!
I hope parents don’t feel comfortable bombing a 6 week olds immune system with all kinds of virus’s. Plus they say they took the Thimerosal out of vaccines, but most of these vaccines still have trace amounts and when you combine them they you giving a 6 week old a legitimate shot of Thimerosal
This is what Donald Miller a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington recommends for a vaccination schedule:
- No vaccinations until a child is two years old.
- No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).
- No live virus vaccines (except for smallpox, should it recur).
- These vaccines, to be given one at a time, every six months, beginning at age 2:
- Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)
- Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells)
It’s a amazing, a doctor is saying only one at a time and yet the pharmaceutical companies ignore it.